What Are High-Speed Industrial Doors?
High-speed industrial doors, also known as high-performance doors, are a type of high speed industrial doors that can open and close quickly. These high-speed doors are manufactured and designed for use in environments where frequent traffic in and out of a building or room is required, such as warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers. Ganik Automation is the largest high speed door manufacturer in India and supplies our high speed industrial doors to the entire Asia.
Types Of High-Speed Doors Manufacturing Available:
- Rapid roll-up doors: These high speed industrial doors roll up into a compact space above the doorway when opened, making them ideal for areas with limited overhead space. Contact our high speed door manufacturers customer support team today.
- Fabric high-speed doors: These high speed doors are made from a flexible fabric that can be rolled up quickly when opened. They are often used in cleanroom environments because they can be easily cleaned and sanitized. For any query or consultation, contact directly to our high speed door manufacturers.
- Sliding high-speed doors: These high speed industrial doors slide open and closed horizontally, and are suitable for areas with limited space for a door to swing open.
- Folding high-speed doors: These high speed doors consist of several panels that fold up when the door is opened, which can be useful in areas where space is limited.
The Benefits Of High-Speed Doors Manufactured By Ganik Automation:
- Increased efficiency: High-speed doors can open and close quickly, reducing the amount of time it takes for traffic to pass through a doorway.
- Energy savings: High-speed doors can help to reduce energy costs by preventing air from escaping a building or room when the door is open.
- Increased safety: High-speed doors can be equipped with safety sensors and other features to prevent injuries and accidents.
- Improved traffic flow: High-speed doors can help to improve traffic flow in and out of a building or room.
- Durable and long-lasting: The design of high-speed doors make them able to withstand high traffic volume and the heavy use that often occur in industrial environments
Overall high-speed doors are designed for high traffic areas, that are in need for fast opening and closing for a variety of reasons like maintaining temperature, security, or separating different environments or areas.
High Speed Doors Manufacturer & Suppliers India
Ganik Automation provides the industry’s best-in-class high-speed doors that comply with European standards. Our High Speed Doors Manufacturers services are unmatched in the industry. The high speed roll-up door is an automated door constructed of high-flexibility pvc fabric that opens and shuts using a vertical roll-up system equipped with correct roll down technology. It is ideal for areas with high pedestrian traffic and where quick opening and shutting times are required. It is equipped with an adequate visibility section for traffic control. It is offered in a variety of versions to suit the client’s needs and the company’s culture.
- Industrial warehouses
- Loading bays
- Logistic buildings
- Clean rooms
- Cold storage
- Partitions with sensitive machinery
Advantages of Industrial High Speed Doors
- The High speed of opening and closing energy savings (reduced heat losses) unlimited number of daily openings.
- The user may adjust the speed.
- It is simple to use when equipped with the appropriate sensors.
- We stock spare parts and accessories.
- We can provide RFID access for key entries.
We also entertain customized requirements of our clients.
High speed Doors Manufacturing
For Industrial-grade High-Speed Doors
Contact the most trusted among the High Speed Doors Manufacturers
Our high-performance commercial doors are in a league of their own when it comes to speed and durability. Compared to standard rolling doors, these closures are more efficient, require less maintenance, and have longer life spans. Using our high-performance rolling doors and security grilles, businesses can use them in a wide range of ways. They can be used for everything from parking garages to busy loading docks. High speed doors manufacturers have a solution for your business, no matter how big or small it is.
Our Doors Offer A Wide Range Of Advantages To Businesses Of All Sizes, Including:
- Some doors and grilles move at a speed of 24 inches per second.
- This improves productivity, and security, and reduces the chance of a car accident.
- As long as you use our high-performance closures, you should be able to run them for 500,00 to 1,000,00 cycles before they need to be repaired.
- As a result, your heating and air-conditioning systems will have to work less hard to maintain the ideal temperature in your home.
Rolling Closures Made To Your Specification
Commercial rolling door systems are High speed doors manufacturers’ specialty. We provide a wide range of door accessories, including hoods, battery backups, and more. We have a lot of options for customizing your product, like a wide range of materials and more than 50+ different colors.
The Smart Controller panel and our high-performance closures are ready to be installed and maintained in a matter of minutes.
The Smart Controller is Equipped with the Following Capabilities:
- Easy to use.
- LED backlighting with no additional wire.
- Streamlined and efficient.